Saturday, November 10, 2007

Halimah Bachik

Few weeks ago I went to my old school, STAR to attend its 50 years celebration. Nothing much can be shared with you since I'm not engaged in all of the activities held...not trying to be passive but I think being an observer should be enough for me to escape from the burden in the faculty...heheh!! Thanx to doyok for the drive...


It was really nice to see back my friends there even though only a few of us was able to make it there...what make me excited was to have a breakfast in Halimah Bachik restaurant in Taman Chempaka...hahah!! What a great meal...kuey teow bandung kat situ mmg masyuk...siut lame gile ah tak makan...sume org dalam tuh masih same..dari yg tukang canai roti..pakcik jage kaunter...pakcik masak mee bandung ngan abg buat air...takde yg bertukar...fuhh!!



"bile lagik nak makan nih...??"

2 comments:

TaufiqO said...

OMG!!!! Halimah Bachik? Haha, good old days, huh?
Ish ish, aku tengok gamba tuh....windue la kat uolz sume!!

Ah Jun said...

ko ade mase roger laa..bole chill out together gether gitu..tokwan pon dah selalu free skarang..boyak pon ade...bole konvoi ipoh pau mat bond..heheh!!