"Today is the peak in my 24 years of life...and of course I've got more peaks to climb and to be conquered..."Ahmad Junaidi Ahmad Hamidi
M.B.B.S (UiTM)
22nd May 2008
Thanks to Allah the Almighty for giving me the strength, determination and enough time to complete my study. Praise to Him for His graciousness in lightening my burden and easing my neverending tasks. I owe very special and deepest gratitude and appreciation to the dean, Professor Dato' Dr Khalid Yusoff, professors, associate professors, senior lecturers and the faculty staffs for their continuos guidance and advices. Without all of you, I would have been lost along the way. It has been a tough 5 years and I am very lucky to have all of you, the lecturers as my teachers. I hope one day I could better than them or if not as good as them.
My hearfelt thanks to my parents, siblings, segala kaum kerabat who have been always been supportive and keep on praying for my successes. To Nur Atiah who is always been there when I'm in need, to all batch mates, friends and foes. This is not my success alone, but it is our success, yeah!!
Here's are some shots during the convocation day. Thanks to Edi.





Thanks to all...I really mean it!!








2 comments:
Congratulations bro...
Lepas ni the real tough evil world will begin in ur life.. stay strong and forget us NOT..
Hepi holidays and do exercise.. haha
hoho..thanx bro!!sekarang tgh syiok holyday..malas nak pikir pasal keje lagik...how can I forget you all...ngeh ngeh ngeh!!
remember haa..it's all starts 6 months before the exam!!
Post a Comment