Monday, July 16, 2007

Adjustment Disorder with Disturbance of Conduct

Hello people...i've been so busy lately...been posted to various hospitals in Klang Valley during this psychiatry psoting...a lot of org gila were seen...until i finally realized that we are also become gila already...heh!!

Now sedang revision class dgn psychiatrist...discussing about depression...or discussing about our depression in a formal way....heh!!and as always I can't answer most of the easy questions...you know why...heh!!

3 days to go before the end of posting examination...nothing great about it...i think you know why I said that...can read my previous post...don't want to repeat it again and again...huah!!

Rite now, I don't feel like I'm in the final year...the way we behave, the way we think, the way we answer the questions...it's hard to determine which year we are now...hahahah!!maybe we're not ready yet to adjust to the final year environment...and expectation...aii!!

Don't know what to say...bola pon Malaysia kalah...aduhai!!

No comments: