Saturday, May 19, 2007

Yang Terpilih...

Oppss...i did it again!!

5 days more before we get our brain dead in the other end-of-posting examination [alih bahasa: peperiksaan kepaniteraan...heh!!]...don't want to mention it once again...just read my previous post entitled "Kabus Ribut" on may 7, 2007...gosh!!It is happening again!! Of course the other flers now will be in the library...downloading all the information needed into the temporary storage system called brain...they see books, they hear books, they talk books, they walk books and they sleep books...except my housemates who are inevitably loss their excitement and commitment towards any type of exams...yeah!!long live the fantastic four!!

I noticed that when I'm under an enormous amount of stress...my body will react in the way that it not supposed to be...it is not the book that I'm looking for...but..em..how should I tell ya? Ok, it's just the solution or an option that my infarcted brain came out to cope with this exam-induced stress...it is all about ROSSA!!

Sri Rossa Roslaina Handiyani is an extremely pretty Indonesian female artiste previously popular with the hits single like "Tegar" and "Pudar". Why I like so much?-her face looks like 30% of Datuk Siti Nurhaliza and 70% of Nora Danish...both of them are the Malaysian artists that I like...so I've choosed to get obsessed with Rossa since she has the characteristics from both of the artist...like 2 in 1 gitu...tak payah aku penat2 nak cari gambar2 cun untuk 2 org..heh!!

Don't get me wrong...I'm not using her to fulfill my lust...takla sampai nak bawak gambar masuk bilik air buat "main layang-layang"...hahah!!But she is really gorgeous....cantik bangat cewek ini mas!!




"Kau jadikan aku ini wanita yang kau pilih untuk jadi kekasihmu..."


Dah..cukupla!! bawak mengucap...pegi bace bukulaa gandi....lepas exam sambunglaa semula obsession ko tuh....hu!! Hidup Rossa

(pictures taken from www.asianfinest.com)

No comments: