
This is a public announcement…I would like to wish all my teachers a “Happy Teacher’s Day”!! My highest and greatest gratitude and appreciation to my previous primary and secondary school teacher in Sekolah Kebangsaan Rompin and Sekolah Tuanku Abdul Rahman; whose have taught and guided me from nobody to somebody. Not to forget all the dedicated teachers in Kolej IKIP Kuantan who have struggled ‘bullying’ me until I was qualified to pursue my study in this highly-competetive medical course.
All of them were responsible to what I’ve become today. Without their guidance I would never be at this place and will not get whatever I’ve had achieved. Thanks to Allah the Almighty for giving me such a good people like them.
Last but not least, to all my lecturers and professors, who have been extra-hardworking in the making of future Malay doctors and make this faculty standing tall among the others. Thank you very very much!!
“Selamat Hari Guru”
All of them were responsible to what I’ve become today. Without their guidance I would never be at this place and will not get whatever I’ve had achieved. Thanks to Allah the Almighty for giving me such a good people like them.
Last but not least, to all my lecturers and professors, who have been extra-hardworking in the making of future Malay doctors and make this faculty standing tall among the others. Thank you very very much!!
“Selamat Hari Guru”

"terima kasih cikgu!!"








No comments:
Post a Comment