"There will be no mercy..."
During this posting...I learnt a lot of things...about myself and about my future duty...now I know what I should do when they approve me to be safe and competent to serve the community...in summary it is called "The Clinical Work Processes"
Though it was too late to start from the beginning...but at least there is lil' time left to improve...in whatever subject...from the normal human structure and function until it become abnormal and diseased...all of them need to be mastered in this short period of time...because if I cannot met the standard...I am no better than the MA (nih bukan nak kutuk MA, tak terniat langsung...serius!!)
During this posting...I learnt a lot of things...about myself and about my future duty...now I know what I should do when they approve me to be safe and competent to serve the community...in summary it is called "The Clinical Work Processes"
Though it was too late to start from the beginning...but at least there is lil' time left to improve...in whatever subject...from the normal human structure and function until it become abnormal and diseased...all of them need to be mastered in this short period of time...because if I cannot met the standard...I am no better than the MA (nih bukan nak kutuk MA, tak terniat langsung...serius!!)

Roughly around 300 days left before we come to the most difficult and most unfair exam on earth...the final professional exam 3!!! It going to be the last and the best 300 days to get (lot of) things done and make the dreams come true...to lead the medical profession and influence the practice worldwide...yosh!!
Help me!!! I'm stucked!!








No comments:
Post a Comment